2nd Annual Maryland Economic Resilience and Disaster Recovery Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for the second annual Maryland Economic Resilience and Disaster Recovery Conference. It will be held on Thursday, September 9, 2021 from 9 AM to 5 PM at the Howard County Economic Development Authority (HCEDA) Maryland Innovation Center (MIC), and headlined by Linda Cruz-Carnall, Regional Director, Philadelphia Regional Office, U.S. Economic Development Administration (USEDA).
Our list of speakers also includes:
- Kelly Schulz, Secretary, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Senator Katie Fry-Hester, State of Maryland, Lead Sponsor of the Resilient Maryland Revolving Loan Fund
- Russell Strickland, Executive Director, Maryland Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
This event will feature:
- The initial launch and release of the ISD-HCEDA Workbook for Maryland Economic Resilience and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Keynote presentations and panels by Maryland emergency management and economic development leaders
- A public-private exercise designed to promote enhanced communication, coordination, and collaboration for resilience
This event is open to emergency management and economic development leaders, Maryland VOAD members, chambers of commerce and business associations, and individual businesses operating in Maryland.
Registration is limited. Register now to receive updates on the event's agenda, speakers, and more! Please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-annual-maryland-resilience-and-economic-recovery-conference-tickets-160220308255.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
This event is made possible by a generous grant from the USEDA.